By accessing this web site, you are fylly agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Terms and Conditions
- No person from, hired by, affiliated with, or has connections with Technobrain Co., LTD. (http://www.technobrain.com), or from its subsidiaries, is permitted to view, record, save, take note, or in other ways to record any contents of this site.
- Copyrights of all real-world liveries which the in-game models based on belong to their respective rightful owner(s).
- All liveries shown on this site are in accordance with United States Copyright Act of 1976 section 17 U.S.C. § 107.
- Liveries for in-game models belong to the creator of the livery. Livery creators are identified to the best of the site owner(s)' abilities.
- All liveries are uploaded from Canada and adhere to Canada's Copyright Act (R.S.C., 1985 , c. C-42).
- Downloads provided in this site are for non-profit, personal use ONLY. All downloads provided in this site have received prior written consent from livery creators for distribution in this site.
- By using any of the downloaded liveries, you agree that services provided by this site is as-is and use at your own risk. We, including but not limited to site admin, staff, and/or its affiliates, make no warranty, implied or express that this site is error-free, uninterrupted, updated, secure, or reliable. All efforts have been made to ensure that the livery files do not contain virus or other malicious codes/programs. Nonetheless, you agree to waive all damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, for damages including but not limited to, damage to loss of profits, loss of access or usage to computer, data or other intangible loss, done through perpetually.
- If you agree with all of the Terms and Conditions listed above, you may enter and/or use the site. If you disagree with any of the Terms and Conditions listed above, please leave immediately.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ATC3 CMS web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. So if you like the game then buy an official copy. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ATC3 CMS web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ATC3 CMS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ATC3 CMS web site are provided "as is". ATC3 CMS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ATC3 CMS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. By using this site, users will be provided and are encouraged to claim any material violating the above terms.
In no event shall ATC3 CMS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ATC3 CMS Internet site, even if ATC3 CMS or a ATC3 CMS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ATC3 CMS web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ATC3 CMS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ATC3 CMS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ATC3 CMS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ATC3 CMS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ATC3 CMS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ATC3 CMS web site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.